Pop-Up Vintage returning to Lyme’s Courtyard Gallery
- Credit: Archant
Town Mill also to host an exhibition by a mother and son
Lyme Town Mill’s two art galleries are to host a family duo for the first time and welcome back Pop-Up Vintage for its eighth appearance.
In the Malthouse Gallery from November 29 until December 5, Son and Mother is the first outing together for the artistic Clegg family.
The son is Benjamin - a painter, sculptor, filmmaker and creator of festival light shows who creates oil-on-canvas abstract landscapes of the mind which he hangs on the diamond to change the way we view paintings.
The mother is Angela - a landscape artist who also works in oils and creates vibrant abstractions of harbours, buildings and situations.
You may also want to watch:
Son and Mother will be open daily from 10.30am to 4.30pm.
Returning to the Courtyard Gallery, December 1 to January 3 is the ever popular Pop-Up Vintage, the result of a year spent sourcing, cleaning, mending, repairing and up-cycling a variety of vintage material. It is open daily from 10am to 4pm, although closed December 25/26.
- 1 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 2 Tragedy strikes the racing world
- 3 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 6 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 7 School's hill climb challenge
- 8 Beautiful news for fans of music festival
- 9 Family triumph in Sidmouth golf team stableford
- 10 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
Admission to these exhibitions is free.