Mother’s Day crafts at Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary
Donkey charity plans Mother’s Day craft events
SPECIAL Mother’s Day craft events have been organised by Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary for those wanting to take out their mums for their special day.
On Saturday, March 17, the day before Mothering Sunday, the charity is running craft sessions from 11am to 3pm for families to decorate pots to plant springtime bulbs in and make Mother’s Day cards at its craft centre.
With 10 miles of walks circling the sanctuary, there will be a chance to meet the donkeys and enjoy the daffodils, as well as take in a cream tea or other refreshments at its Hayloft restaurant.
The former donkey barn has been renovated into a rustic, relaxing restaurant with windows overlooking the donkeys in the Main Yard.
You may also want to watch:
For more details visit www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/visit or call 01395 573156.
- 1 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year