Mother’s Day crafts at Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary
Donkey charity plans Mother’s Day craft events
SPECIAL Mother’s Day craft events have been organised by Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary for those wanting to take out their mums for their special day.
On Saturday, March 17, the day before Mothering Sunday, the charity is running craft sessions from 11am to 3pm for families to decorate pots to plant springtime bulbs in and make Mother’s Day cards at its craft centre.
With 10 miles of walks circling the sanctuary, there will be a chance to meet the donkeys and enjoy the daffodils, as well as take in a cream tea or other refreshments at its Hayloft restaurant.
The former donkey barn has been renovated into a rustic, relaxing restaurant with windows overlooking the donkeys in the Main Yard.
You may also want to watch:
For more details visit www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/visit or call 01395 573156.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
- 10 New exhibition features Sidmouth view