Mother’s Day crafts at Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary
Donkey charity plans Mother’s Day craft events
SPECIAL Mother’s Day craft events have been organised by Sidmouth Donkey Sanctuary for those wanting to take out their mums for their special day.
On Saturday, March 17, the day before Mothering Sunday, the charity is running craft sessions from 11am to 3pm for families to decorate pots to plant springtime bulbs in and make Mother’s Day cards at its craft centre.
With 10 miles of walks circling the sanctuary, there will be a chance to meet the donkeys and enjoy the daffodils, as well as take in a cream tea or other refreshments at its Hayloft restaurant.
The former donkey barn has been renovated into a rustic, relaxing restaurant with windows overlooking the donkeys in the Main Yard.
You may also want to watch:
For more details visit www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/visit or call 01395 573156.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 4 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 5 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 6 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 9 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses