Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- Credit: Supplied
An appeal for information has been launched after a motorcyclist was seriously injured in a crash near Ottery St Mary earlier this month.
Police investigating a road traffic collision involving a motorbike on the B3177 in Alfington, near Ottery St Mary, on Wednesday, July 7, at around noon, are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
As a result of the collision, the motorcyclist was taken to hospital to be treated for a serious leg injury.
Officers would particularly like to hear from the driver of a white hatchback-type car who might have witnessed the collision.
The white car was travelling from the A30 towards Ottery St Mary and may have been stopped alongside a Stagecoach bus at the time of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
If you witnessed the incident, have any information or dashcam footage that could help the police with their enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 101, quoting log number 0330 of Wednesday, July 7.
- 1 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 2 Be prepared! Plan for uncertain months ahead
- 3 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 4 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 5 The strangest possible score in rugby
- 6 Archbishop of Canterbury to join Patteson celebrations
- 7 Sidmouth seniors foiled by dazzling fightback
- 8 Thrilling draw in all aspects but the score
- 9 Too much clutter on our pavements just a sign of the times
- 10 Sidmouth’s Antony Hall secures 2nd with 7+ hours of running