Mug design competition launched by owner of Sidmouth business Something Lovely
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a pottery painting business in Sidmouth, shut down during the coronavirus crisis, has launched a ‘design your own mug’ competition.
Em Swallow of Something Lovely, in Libra Court, said she needed to ‘do something positive’ after the closure on Friday, March 20, caused a ‘roller-coaster of emotions’.
The competition is open to adults and children, with several different age groups for entrants under 18.
A PDF document with a template for the mug is available to download and print from the Something Lovely website.
Entrants should draw their design on the template and send it in by post or email.
You may also want to watch:
The winners in each category will receive a mug painting kit in the post. When the studio is up and running again, the painted mugs can be brought in for firing.
Everyone who enters will receive a 10 per cent off voucher to be redeemed when the studio reopens.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 The more we work together the better it will be
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
The closing date for entries is Friday, May 1.
They should be sent to email@example.com or 11, Alexandria Road, Sidmouth, EX10 9HD.