Murder mystery evening to raise money for charity
Professional actors will perform a murder play, and the audience have to try and work out whodunnit
Try out your detective skills at a Murder Mystery Evening to raise money for two local charities.
The Moonstone Theatre Company will perform the whodunnit at the Sid Vale Scout Centre, and the audience will be served with a buffet as they watch the drama unfold.
The story is set in 1935 as the Sid Vale Turkey Club gather for their Christmas dinner. But the festive mood soon changes, when a fatality is discovered.
The performance will contain clues to the killer’s identity, and at the end the audience will be invited to put forward their theories, before the truth is revealed.
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place on Saturday, November 10. Dress can be smart casual, or guests can enter into the spirit and dress in 1930s style. Tickets are £20 which includes a welcome drink and the buffet, and the money raised will be shared between Sid Valley Help and the Sid Vale Scout Group.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 5 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 6 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead