Murder Mystery evening by Sidbury Into Drama
- Credit: Sidbury Into Drama
Local drama group present a murder whodunnit based in Sidbury
A Murder Mystery Evening will be held at Sidbury Village Hall on Friday and Saturday, March 1 and 2.
The planned re-opening of a Sidbury establishment is severely disrupted when human remains are discovered in a nearby back garden.
The owner, Ali Wheals, is hoping that a planned dinner to mark the event will proceed smoothly. Unfortunately for everyone, events are about to take a far darker turn.
Tickets are £12.50 (includes a meal) and are available now at Drew’s Butchers. Doors open 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start.
You may also want to watch:
Director John Rush said: “Sidbury Into Drama is a friendly local drama group who plan to present two events per year.
“Unfortunately we had to cancel a play last autumn due to lack of actors. We have plenty of people who are available to help backstage, but few who are willing to give acting a try.”
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
Anyone interested can contact secretary Joy Loveridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Maggie Knights on 01395 597464.