Murder Mystery evening by Sidbury Into Drama
- Credit: Sidbury Into Drama
Local drama group present a murder whodunnit based in Sidbury
A Murder Mystery Evening will be held at Sidbury Village Hall on Friday and Saturday, March 1 and 2.
The planned re-opening of a Sidbury establishment is severely disrupted when human remains are discovered in a nearby back garden.
The owner, Ali Wheals, is hoping that a planned dinner to mark the event will proceed smoothly. Unfortunately for everyone, events are about to take a far darker turn.
Tickets are £12.50 (includes a meal) and are available now at Drew’s Butchers. Doors open 7.15pm for a 7.30pm start.
You may also want to watch:
Director John Rush said: “Sidbury Into Drama is a friendly local drama group who plan to present two events per year.
“Unfortunately we had to cancel a play last autumn due to lack of actors. We have plenty of people who are available to help backstage, but few who are willing to give acting a try.”
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 3 'I feel that front line workers should be vaccinated as soon as possible'
- 4 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 'We are passionate about involving young people in planning'
- 8 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 9 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
Anyone interested can contact secretary Joy Loveridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Maggie Knights on 01395 597464.