Murder mystery night in Sidmouth will boost scouts and homelessness charity
- Credit: Archant
Murder most foul is set to take place in the 1st Sid Vale Scouts’ HQ in a 1930s-themed ‘whodunit’ fundraiser.
The organisation will share the proceeds with Sidmouth homelessness charity Gateway.
Moonstone Theatre is inviting guests to an evening of mystery and intrigue.
Setting the scene, a spokesman said: “It’s 1938 and survivors from a ship, wrecked off the Salcombe Regis coast, enjoy a meal with the scouts who helped to rescue them – until a murder is discovered.
“Tickets include a drink on arrival, a buffet served through the evening and the thrills of a whodunit.”
You may also want to watch:
The event will be held in the Sid Vale Scout Centre in the Salcombe Regis Recreation Field from 7.30pm to 11pm on Saturday, March 3.
Tickets (£20) are available from the Dairy Shop, Paragon Books, Woolbrook News, the Red Lion Inn or from Brian Manwaring on 07814 972353.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
Alcohol and soft drinks will be available.