Music 4 Life build up in Beer
BEER Music 4 Life organisers are hoping the sun will shine tomorrow. The finishing touches are being made in time for the 12 hour music extravaganza, which is expected to attract people from all over East Devon. The concert is in aid of FORCE and The Chil
BEER Music 4 Life organisers are hoping the sun will shine tomorrow.
The finishing touches are being made in time for the 12 hour music extravaganza, which is expected to attract people from all over East Devon.
The concert is in aid of FORCE and The Children's Hospice South West, as well as various other local charities.
Besides a fantastic line-up, arranged by Steve and Mandy Graham, the event will also feature the Axe Valley Runners in a 'Midsummer Madness' run.
You may also want to watch:
Beer Primary School children will show off their drumming skills, accompanying the start of the run.
There will be a great choice of food and drink including bar stalls, cream teas, cake stall and a hog roast circus workshop.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 3 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 4 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 5 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 6 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 7 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 8 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
Children and adults will also be entertained with numerous games and there will also be a raffle and a tombola.
The live music event will finish with a spectacular 'Firework Finale to Floyd'.
Beer Music 4 Life will be held on Beer Albion Football Field tomorrow from noon until midnight.
Entry costs �5 for adults and �1 for children, who must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information ring Annie Boalch, chairman, on (01297) 21305 or visit