Music 4 Life build up in Beer
BEER Music 4 Life organisers are hoping the sun will shine tomorrow. The finishing touches are being made in time for the 12 hour music extravaganza, which is expected to attract people from all over East Devon. The concert is in aid of FORCE and The Chil
BEER Music 4 Life organisers are hoping the sun will shine tomorrow.
The finishing touches are being made in time for the 12 hour music extravaganza, which is expected to attract people from all over East Devon.
The concert is in aid of FORCE and The Children's Hospice South West, as well as various other local charities.
Besides a fantastic line-up, arranged by Steve and Mandy Graham, the event will also feature the Axe Valley Runners in a 'Midsummer Madness' run.
Beer Primary School children will show off their drumming skills, accompanying the start of the run.
There will be a great choice of food and drink including bar stalls, cream teas, cake stall and a hog roast circus workshop.
- 1 New store launches in Sidmouth's Fore Street
- 2 Preparations begin in earnest for Folk Festival
- 3 The sky's the limit as parachute jump raises £2,426 for Hospiscare
- 4 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 5 New direction and new chair at Vision Group for Sidmouth
- 6 Double good deed for Brownies as litter pick raises money for food bank
- 7 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 8 Date set for Straitgate Quarry appeal hearing
- 9 Ukrainian refugee supporter Mukie opens community cafe
- 10 'Donkey work' boosts wildflower growth at sanctuary
Children and adults will also be entertained with numerous games and there will also be a raffle and a tombola.
The live music event will finish with a spectacular 'Firework Finale to Floyd'.
Beer Music 4 Life will be held on Beer Albion Football Field tomorrow from noon until midnight.
Entry costs �5 for adults and �1 for children, who must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information ring Annie Boalch, chairman, on (01297) 21305 or visit