‘Tis the nativity season across schools
- Credit: Archant
Children have been trying their hand at acting as part of school’s annual nativity performance.
Proud parents and guardians were invited to view their children as part of the school’s nativity performances.
West Hill, Beer, Tipton St John, Newton Poppleford and Sidbury all took part with their own take on the famous Christmas tale.
Shepherds, angels, camels and three wise men were crowded round the manager for Newton Poppleford’s performance. The play was acted out by children from the Key Stage 1 class and all the performers looked the part with crowns, halos and camel outfits.
Three wise men fit with capes and crowns arrived at Sidbury Primary School’s performance with presents for the baby Jesus. The school tweeted the whole class enjoyed the experience and performed brilliantly.
You may also want to watch:
The kids can now relax on the final days of term before breaking up for the Christmas holidays next week.
- 1 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 2 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 5 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 6 Peninsula League season could be over
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 9 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 10 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways