Drop in to Newton Poppleford Neighbourhood Plan open days
There is still time to have your say with two open days about Newton Poppleford’s neighbourhood plan.
The village's neighbourhood plan steering group is nearing the end of its six-week consultation for members of the community to have their say on the document.
There are two open days planned on November 30 at Newton Poppleford Pavilion from 2pm to 4pm, and from 5pm to 7pm on December 7, in the village hall.
The consultation began on November 1 and will end on December 14.
The plans will be revised before being submitted to East Devon District Council.
You may also want to watch:
Future stages will include the plan being examined by a planning inspector and finally a referendum.
Gill Cameron Webb, from the neighbourhood plan steering group, said the group hopes to have the referendum vote in early 2020.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
The plan is available to read online www.newtonpopplefordpc.co.uk and hard copies are available in the village halls, post office, churches, Cannon Inn, Pavilion and the Chinese restaurant, Rickshaw Express.