New baby sensory opens in Ottery
- Credit: Archant
A new ‘Baby Sensory WOW Centre’ has opened in Ottery.
The owners Baby Sensory East Devon held a launch party at the rear of Tickety-Boo, in Mill Street, on Saturday, November 2.
The opening comes after the closure of the cafe's Play Kingdom, other than for pre-booked children's parties.
Baby Sensory East Devon will be running the new venture and launched the venue with a baby pumpkin-themed event over the weekend.
The entrance is at the back of the building opposite Sainsbury's car park.
You may also want to watch:
Jennifer Steward, of Baby Sensory East Devon, said: "We'd love to show everyone that there is still a lot of fun to be had at the WOW Centre within Tickety-Boo.
"Baby sensory offers an environment full of rich sensory experiences at a stage of life where they absorb and learn from everything.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 6 Sidmouth Rugby Club’s Devon success stories
- 7 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 8 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
"We want to give babies the opportunity to thrive, learn and explore, right from their earliest days; helping to make a baby's first year a truly precious time of learning, fun and sensory exploration."