New baby sensory opens in Ottery
- Credit: Archant
A new ‘Baby Sensory WOW Centre’ has opened in Ottery.
The owners Baby Sensory East Devon held a launch party at the rear of Tickety-Boo, in Mill Street, on Saturday, November 2.
The opening comes after the closure of the cafe's Play Kingdom, other than for pre-booked children's parties.
Baby Sensory East Devon will be running the new venture and launched the venue with a baby pumpkin-themed event over the weekend.
The entrance is at the back of the building opposite Sainsbury's car park.
You may also want to watch:
Jennifer Steward, of Baby Sensory East Devon, said: "We'd love to show everyone that there is still a lot of fun to be had at the WOW Centre within Tickety-Boo.
"Baby sensory offers an environment full of rich sensory experiences at a stage of life where they absorb and learn from everything.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight
"We want to give babies the opportunity to thrive, learn and explore, right from their earliest days; helping to make a baby's first year a truly precious time of learning, fun and sensory exploration."