New blood needed for Sidmouth Hospiscare board of trustees
- Credit: Archant
Sidmouth Hospiscare is looking for new blood to join its board of trustees.
The charity is hoping three people will come forward, as existing members are coming to the end of their tenure as it heads into an ‘exciting time’ with the creation of a new HQ and day centre.
The role is voluntary and potential trustees should have a knowledge or experience of strategy and planning, financial awareness or networking and fundraising or an understanding of palliative care.
Gill Ryall, CEO of Sidmouth Hospiscare said: “This is an exciting time in the history of Sidmouth Hospiscare as it takes on the development of its new headquarters in Sidford and works as an integral part of overall community links, in patient care, throughout Sidmouth and the Sid Valley.”
If you are interested, contact Robert McIlwraith, trustee and chairMAN of the nominations committee, on email@example.com or call 01395 578707.
You may also want to watch:
More information about the roles available at www.sidmouthhospiscare.org.uk.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Lockdown has shown the importance of nature and the need for us to nurture each other
- 9 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98