New boss for NHS in East Devon
THE NHS body responsible for hospitals in Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary has appointed a new chief executive.
Jac Kelly will oversee a bid by the Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust to attain Foundation status.
He said: “It’s an exciting time as it will give people a greater say over their local NHS services.
“My task is to see the trust continue to succeed by providing excellent local services and progressing our aims to deliver joined-up health and social care services to communities across eastern and northern Devon.”
The appointment was made following a rigorous interview process and interview panel including Sir Ian Carruthers, chief executive of NHS South of England, and an independent assessor.
You may also want to watch:
Roger French, chairman of the Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust said: “The trust will continue to benefit from Jac’s leadership and vision for improving our service to patients.”
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead