New boss for NHS in East Devon
THE NHS body responsible for hospitals in Sidmouth and Ottery St Mary has appointed a new chief executive.
Jac Kelly will oversee a bid by the Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust to attain Foundation status.
He said: “It’s an exciting time as it will give people a greater say over their local NHS services.
“My task is to see the trust continue to succeed by providing excellent local services and progressing our aims to deliver joined-up health and social care services to communities across eastern and northern Devon.”
The appointment was made following a rigorous interview process and interview panel including Sir Ian Carruthers, chief executive of NHS South of England, and an independent assessor.
You may also want to watch:
Roger French, chairman of the Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust said: “The trust will continue to benefit from Jac’s leadership and vision for improving our service to patients.”
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Sidmouth's Repo Man TV star Sean doubles as Marvel film superhero
- 8 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 9 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 10 How Devon are you? Take our quiz