Ottery’s pizza parlour opens for business
- Credit: Archant
The taste of Italy can be found in a new pizzeria in Ottery, as it officially opens for business.
Pizza Amore, in Broad Street, is run by Erando Sinanaj and his dad, and has proven popular since they opened their doors.
All of the restaurant's dough is made 24 hours in advance to allow it to prove to perfection before being served up into one of the 22 different pizzas on offer.
The pair says evening times have been especially busy with its takeaway service proving successful.
Mr Sinanaj said: "It's been very busy, more than we expected.
You may also want to watch:
"It is all fresh and comes from Italy.
"There are no pizza shops in the area and we decided this is the best choice.
- 1 High Street beckons for hobbyists emerging from lockdown
- 2 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 3 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 4 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 When it comes to our beach, its about taking responsibility for what we do
- 7 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 8 SRC mighty six take on Sid Valley Ring half-marathon
- 9 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
We have three different pastas at lunchtime as well, every day is not going to be the same."
Diners will also be able to taste a selection of pastas during lunchtime.
Pizza Amore is open Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30am.
Takeaway is available up to addresses four miles away between 5pm and 9pm.