Ottery’s pizza parlour opens for business
- Credit: Archant
The taste of Italy can be found in a new pizzeria in Ottery, as it officially opens for business.
Pizza Amore, in Broad Street, is run by Erando Sinanaj and his dad, and has proven popular since they opened their doors.
All of the restaurant's dough is made 24 hours in advance to allow it to prove to perfection before being served up into one of the 22 different pizzas on offer.
The pair says evening times have been especially busy with its takeaway service proving successful.
Mr Sinanaj said: "It's been very busy, more than we expected.
You may also want to watch:
"It is all fresh and comes from Italy.
"There are no pizza shops in the area and we decided this is the best choice.
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 6 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 7 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 10 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
We have three different pastas at lunchtime as well, every day is not going to be the same."
Diners will also be able to taste a selection of pastas during lunchtime.
Pizza Amore is open Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30am.
Takeaway is available up to addresses four miles away between 5pm and 9pm.