Latest confirmed coronavirus figures for Devon
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Devon now stands at 21.
There are 14 cases in the Devon County Council local authority area, and seven in the Torbay council area.
Nationally there are 798 confirmed cases as of Friday, March 13.
It has been announced that all local elections in England, that were due to take place in May 2020, will be postponed until May 2021 because of the coronavirus outbreak.
This is expected to include the police and crime commissioner elections.
You may also want to watch:
The UK Government has moved from the 'containment' to 'delay' phase of its response to the outbreak.
It said anyone with a fever above 37.8C or a persistent cough should self-isolate at home, away from other people, for seven days
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
Schools should not take trips abroad, and older people and those with pre-existing health conditions should avoid cruises.
Visit the NHS coronavirus website for more information and advice.