New date for charity murder mystery evening in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
A murder mystery evening which was cancelled because of the snow has been rescheduled for April 7.
Moonstone Theatre has invited guests to a 1930s-themed evening of mystery and intrigue.
The event, which was originally supposed to take place on March 3, will be held in the 1st Sid Vale Scouts’ HQ, in the Salcombe Regis Recreation Field.
All the proceeds from the evening, which will start at 7pm, will be given to the homeless charity Gateway.
Setting the scene, a spokesman said: “It’s 1938 and survivors from a ship, wrecked off the Salcombe Regis coast, enjoy a meal with the scouts who helped to rescue them – until a murder is discovered.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £20 and include a drink on arrival and a buffet. They can be bought from Brian Manwaring on 07814 972353.
The dress code is smart-casual, with 1930s lace, beads and waistcoats optional.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98