New front of house manager at Tickety-Boo
- Credit: Archant
A popular member of staff is taking over as front of house manager at Tickety-Boo.
Cheryl Mabin has been with the coffee shop for 16 months and will take over the role from Zoe Blackmore.
Cheryl said: “I’m not one for an office job, and I have loved working at Tickety-Boo since the day I started.
“It’s always busy and our customers are really friendly.”
She added she enjoyed being around the children who enjoy the shop’s play kingdoms, which include a castle, treehouse and pirate shop.
You may also want to watch:
Tickety-Boo owner, Stuart Phillips said: “I’m delighted that Cheryl was happy to take over the manager’s role as she is already familiar with the team and our work ethos. All the customers know Cheryl and she’s well-liked, always with a smile on her face.”
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of