New guide for Coast Path walkers
New colour enhanced coastal path guide from South West Coast Path Association
THE South West Coast Path Association has published a revamped, colour edition of its annual guide for 2011.
New colour photographs give a better feel of views on the trail, with new colour coding making the guide easier to use.
The 2011 edition is priced at �9.95, available from local bookshops, tourist information centres, or direct from the SWCPA.
The guide has proved invaluable for walkers over the years, offering advice on when and where to walk the coastal path, how to reach it and suggested itineraries. The 2011 edition offers descriptions of each length, possible shorter walks, circular walks, bus walks, and a list of accommodation addresses on the way.
You may also want to watch:
The South West Coastal Path is 1,014km long from Minehead, Somerset to Poole Harbour, Dorset. Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset residents take approximately 23 million walks along the path each year.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police