New guide for Coast Path walkers
New colour enhanced coastal path guide from South West Coast Path Association
THE South West Coast Path Association has published a revamped, colour edition of its annual guide for 2011.
New colour photographs give a better feel of views on the trail, with new colour coding making the guide easier to use.
The 2011 edition is priced at �9.95, available from local bookshops, tourist information centres, or direct from the SWCPA.
The guide has proved invaluable for walkers over the years, offering advice on when and where to walk the coastal path, how to reach it and suggested itineraries. The 2011 edition offers descriptions of each length, possible shorter walks, circular walks, bus walks, and a list of accommodation addresses on the way.
You may also want to watch:
The South West Coastal Path is 1,014km long from Minehead, Somerset to Poole Harbour, Dorset. Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset residents take approximately 23 million walks along the path each year.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 4 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 5 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 6 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 7 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic