New guide for Coast Path walkers
New colour enhanced coastal path guide from South West Coast Path Association
THE South West Coast Path Association has published a revamped, colour edition of its annual guide for 2011.
New colour photographs give a better feel of views on the trail, with new colour coding making the guide easier to use.
The 2011 edition is priced at �9.95, available from local bookshops, tourist information centres, or direct from the SWCPA.
The guide has proved invaluable for walkers over the years, offering advice on when and where to walk the coastal path, how to reach it and suggested itineraries. The 2011 edition offers descriptions of each length, possible shorter walks, circular walks, bus walks, and a list of accommodation addresses on the way.
You may also want to watch:
The South West Coastal Path is 1,014km long from Minehead, Somerset to Poole Harbour, Dorset. Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset residents take approximately 23 million walks along the path each year.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open