Can you give ‘loving’ Persian cat Dylan a home?
- Credit: Picture: Axhayes Cat Adoption Centre
Dylan is gentle and loves to be stroked and groomed, but cannot live in a house with young children
Dylan is an elderly Persian cat – 12 years old – who is described by his previous owner as ‘loving and gentle’ – the trouble is, he is not happy around young children, and that is why he had to be rehomed.
At Axhayes he was shy at first but has now come out of his shell, and perks up when he sees people outside his pen.
He had some problems with his eyes, resulting in operations from which he has now recovered. He does have some other medical conditions but is not currently on any medication for these.
Dylan loves to be pampered and will sit happily while you groom his fur and give his ears a clean. He is happy to live with other pets, but could not share his home with young children.
You may also want to watch:
Axhayes’ deputy manager Jackie Phipp said: ”Twelve years old is fairly old for a cat of this breed, so really he Dylan is looking for a loving home for however long he may have.”
Contact Axhayes on 01395 232 377 or. https://axhayes.cats.org.uk
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles