New Marie Curie group in Sidmouth
A NEW fundraising group for Marie Curie Cancer Care has been formed in Sidmouth.
Residents and supporters of the charity have been invited to an informal meeting at Kennaway House next Monday, April 16, to find out more.
The event will take place from 11am.
The group will aim to raise cash for Marie Curie by supporting campaigns like The Great Daffodil Appeal in February and March and the Blooming Great Tea Party throughout the Summer months.
It is also hoped local events, such as table top sales and quiz evenings, can be organised.
You may also want to watch:
Marie Curie provides nursing care, enabling terminally ill patients to be cared for in the comfort of their own homes.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride