New Ottregians stage My Fair Lady
- Credit: Archant
The Ottery drama group is raising money for Hospiscare during its five night run. Tickets are still on sale.
Tickets are still on sale for the New Ottregians latest production of My Fair Lady.
The group is coming to the end of its five night run which has been put on to raise money for Hospiscare.
The production is directed by Helena Williams-Pugh and features husband and wife Mick and Karen Rugg as Professor Henry Higgins and Eliza Dolittle.
It also stars, Dave King, Coral King, Andrew Broderick, Toni Williams-Pugh, Anita Tipping, Steve Callaway, Derek Grandin and David Glennie.
You may also want to watch:
All performances are at The King’s School with the final show on Saturday at 7.30pm.
Also on Saturday night, the Otter Vale Friends will be serving up a two course meal at the school starting at 6.30pm. To book a place costs £5 per person.
- 1 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 2 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 3 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 4 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 5 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 6 Initial details revealed for this year's week-long Folk Festival
- 7 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 8 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
The friends are running the front of house and raffle.
Tickets cost £9 for adults and £4.50 for children. Performances begin at 7.30pm.