New owners snap up popular Sidmouth diner
- Credit: Browns' Kitchen. Picture: Stones
A Sidmouth café has been sold for an undisclosed sum.
Browns' Kitchen, described as a thriving and well-regarded licensed café by business transfer agents Stonesmith, was snapped up off a guide price of £140,000.
A spokesman for Stonesmith said: "Browns' Kitchen occupies a lucrative and prime trading position with a visible frontage within the main High Street in the much sought-after and highly regarded coastal resort town of Sidmouth.
"The sale of the business offered undoubted potential for new owners to build on existing levels of trade and to develop the style of trade to suit their own personal requirements."
The diner is made up of a split level dining area for up to 36 customers and a further 18 seats in the conservatory dining area.
You may also want to watch:
The rear garden provides alfresco seating for 10 customers and a private owner's car parking space at the back.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride