New physiotherapy chairs for Sidmouth hospital patients
- Credit: Archant
Seven specialist physiotherapy chairs, costing in the region of £14,000, have been donated to Sidmouth Victoria Hospital.
The equipment, which will be used to help both in and out patients, has been supplied by the Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comfort Fund.
The group’s chairman Graham Vincent said staff had requested the new hand-controlled chairs, for the physiotherapy department.
He added: “It has always been our aim to provide what we can for the hospital.
“The physiotherapists were delighted with them.
You may also want to watch:
“They are of a great advantage to in and out patients.”
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman