Over 60s apartments development opens in Ottery
- Credit: Archant
A new retirement living development, aimed at those over 60, has officially opened in Ottery.
Mayor Roger Giles was invited to join homeowners and staff for the opening of the McCarthy and Stone's complex in Tumbling Weir Court to cut the ribbon.
The new-build features a number of one or two bedroom apartments, shared lounge, hotel-style guest suite, house manager and 24-hour emergency system.
Councillor Giles said: "I was delighted to be invited to the opening of Tumbling Weir Court. I am pleased to see the excellent finished development which will help boost the choice for older people in Ottery St Mary and beyond."
Ciara Hilley, divisional marketing manager for McCarthy and Stone, added: "We are committed to delivering an exceptional lifestyle and, as such, the development enjoys a prime location with access to a superb selection of local amenities, and the highest specification fixtures and finishes throughout."
You may also want to watch:
Prices at Tumbling Weir Court currently start from £250,000 for a one bedroom apartment and £299,000 for a two bedroom apartment.
You can find out more about the development by visiting www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk/ or calling 0800 201 4739.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 What will you find in this year's butterfly count?
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 10 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War