New scheme to boost small Sidmouth businesses
SMALL Sidmouth businesses could be helped to prosper thanks to a new Devon sent initiative.
SMALL Sidmouth businesses could be helped to prosper thanks to a new 'Devon sent' initiative.
Devon County Council (DCC) has teamed up with the Devon and Cornwall Business Council (DCBC) to launch the Devon Business Angels scheme.
The bid aims to match small companies wanting to grow and individual investors who have skills and expertise to help them develop.
Investors can contact DCBC or the council directly for a completely confidential conversation. Details are taken of the likely investment opportunity they would wish to be engaged with and in which sector, together with details of any specific skills or expertise that they can bring to small companies.
You may also want to watch:
Companies wishing to investigate a source of cash and intellectual capital can also contact DCBC or the council to arrange a meeting.
DCBC will act as broker by bringing together parties and will, where needed, facilitate the meeting but not the deal as well as providing access to suitable legal and financial expertise.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
Colleagues in Business Link and other business organisations will also be able to refer investors and businesses to the scheme
Businesses or investors should contact the DCBC on (07801) 597302 or the Economy Department of DCC on (01392) 382744.