New scheme to boost small Sidmouth businesses
SMALL Sidmouth businesses could be helped to prosper thanks to a new Devon sent initiative.
SMALL Sidmouth businesses could be helped to prosper thanks to a new 'Devon sent' initiative.
Devon County Council (DCC) has teamed up with the Devon and Cornwall Business Council (DCBC) to launch the Devon Business Angels scheme.
The bid aims to match small companies wanting to grow and individual investors who have skills and expertise to help them develop.
Investors can contact DCBC or the council directly for a completely confidential conversation. Details are taken of the likely investment opportunity they would wish to be engaged with and in which sector, together with details of any specific skills or expertise that they can bring to small companies.
You may also want to watch:
Companies wishing to investigate a source of cash and intellectual capital can also contact DCBC or the council to arrange a meeting.
DCBC will act as broker by bringing together parties and will, where needed, facilitate the meeting but not the deal as well as providing access to suitable legal and financial expertise.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
Colleagues in Business Link and other business organisations will also be able to refer investors and businesses to the scheme
Businesses or investors should contact the DCBC on (07801) 597302 or the Economy Department of DCC on (01392) 382744.