New Sidmouth dental practice ‘opens’
Mill Street Dental Practice staged an afternoon which proved popular with members of the public
A STATE-OF-THE-ART facility to help residents suffering tooth-related trouble was officially opened in Sidmouth last week- more than a year after it started treating patients.
Mill Street Dental Practice staged an afternoon which proved popular with members of the public who were invited to demonstrations and displays, and given a chance to meet staff.
There are still a limited number of spaces available for NHS patients.
“While I was there they booked me in for an appointment,” said town council chairman Stuart Hughes, who officially opened the facility last Tuesday.
The Den Dental practice was designed with state-of-the-art equipment and will offer oral health education to schoolchildren as one of many services.
Anyone wishing to register as a patient can call 0844 3879903.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 3 Dates for Santa's sleigh tour of Sidmouth, Sidford and Newton Poppleford
- 4 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 5 Plans for quarry at Ottery St Mary REFUSED
- 6 Sidmouth's band announces cancelled concerts
- 7 The show must go on as theatre group takes to the stage
- 8 Sidmouth late night shopping is back after the pandemic
- 9 Sidmouth Running Club welcomes return of the Bicton Blister
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route