New Sidmouth dental practice ‘opens’
Mill Street Dental Practice staged an afternoon which proved popular with members of the public
A STATE-OF-THE-ART facility to help residents suffering tooth-related trouble was officially opened in Sidmouth last week- more than a year after it started treating patients.
Mill Street Dental Practice staged an afternoon which proved popular with members of the public who were invited to demonstrations and displays, and given a chance to meet staff.
There are still a limited number of spaces available for NHS patients.
“While I was there they booked me in for an appointment,” said town council chairman Stuart Hughes, who officially opened the facility last Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
The Den Dental practice was designed with state-of-the-art equipment and will offer oral health education to schoolchildren as one of many services.
Anyone wishing to register as a patient can call 0844 3879903.
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council