New Sidmouth dental practice ‘opens’
Mill Street Dental Practice staged an afternoon which proved popular with members of the public
A STATE-OF-THE-ART facility to help residents suffering tooth-related trouble was officially opened in Sidmouth last week- more than a year after it started treating patients.
Mill Street Dental Practice staged an afternoon which proved popular with members of the public who were invited to demonstrations and displays, and given a chance to meet staff.
There are still a limited number of spaces available for NHS patients.
“While I was there they booked me in for an appointment,” said town council chairman Stuart Hughes, who officially opened the facility last Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
The Den Dental practice was designed with state-of-the-art equipment and will offer oral health education to schoolchildren as one of many services.
Anyone wishing to register as a patient can call 0844 3879903.
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 7 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal