New Sidmouth Hospital physio department plans on track
THE Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comforts Fund s plans to provide the town with a new �2 million physiotherapy unit are at a well advanced stage according to its chairman.
THE Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comforts Fund's plans to provide the town with a new �2 million physiotherapy unit are at a "well advanced" stage according to its chairman.
The charity, which aims to raise cash and provide equipment to boost hospital services and its community
links, has set its sights on the "most ambitious and costliest" project in its 60-year history.
Plans will see the existing physiotherapy unit demolished and rebuilt near a new hospital
You may also want to watch:
entrance, with a new kitchen constructed in its place
Graham Vincent, fund chairman said this week: "It will be marvellous. We are well advanced with the plans. We have not got the finance yet but that can be generated and I'm sure it will come in time."
- 1 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 2 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 3 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 4 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 5 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 6 Return to online meetings thanks to progressive alliance
- 7 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 8 Artists given a masterclass in watercolour painting
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
Feasibility costs carried out on the project have estimated it will cost around �2million. The fund this month helped secure a new �3,000 exercise bike for the unit.