New Sidmouth Hospital physio department plans on track
THE Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comforts Fund s plans to provide the town with a new �2 million physiotherapy unit are at a well advanced stage according to its chairman.
THE Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comforts Fund's plans to provide the town with a new �2 million physiotherapy unit are at a "well advanced" stage according to its chairman.
The charity, which aims to raise cash and provide equipment to boost hospital services and its community
links, has set its sights on the "most ambitious and costliest" project in its 60-year history.
Plans will see the existing physiotherapy unit demolished and rebuilt near a new hospital
You may also want to watch:
entrance, with a new kitchen constructed in its place
Graham Vincent, fund chairman said this week: "It will be marvellous. We are well advanced with the plans. We have not got the finance yet but that can be generated and I'm sure it will come in time."
- 1 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 2 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 3 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 4 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 5 Beer Albion celebrate football pitch funding success
- 6 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Property of the Week: Glebelands
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
Feasibility costs carried out on the project have estimated it will cost around �2million. The fund this month helped secure a new �3,000 exercise bike for the unit.