New Sidmouth Hospital physio department plans on track
THE Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comforts Fund s plans to provide the town with a new �2 million physiotherapy unit are at a well advanced stage according to its chairman.
THE Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comforts Fund's plans to provide the town with a new �2 million physiotherapy unit are at a "well advanced" stage according to its chairman.
The charity, which aims to raise cash and provide equipment to boost hospital services and its community
links, has set its sights on the "most ambitious and costliest" project in its 60-year history.
Plans will see the existing physiotherapy unit demolished and rebuilt near a new hospital
You may also want to watch:
entrance, with a new kitchen constructed in its place
Graham Vincent, fund chairman said this week: "It will be marvellous. We are well advanced with the plans. We have not got the finance yet but that can be generated and I'm sure it will come in time."
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 5 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 8 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 9 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
Feasibility costs carried out on the project have estimated it will cost around �2million. The fund this month helped secure a new �3,000 exercise bike for the unit.