New team members at Ottery’s Rusty Pig
- Credit: Archant
An Ottery restaurant is expanding its team with the addition of a new chef and events manager.
Rob Tanner will join head chef Mark Russell in the Rusty Pig’s kitchen and Beatrice Hunt will take on the eateries catering bookings for weddings and parties.
Rob has worked at a number of high class restaurants such as Claridges, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons and Le Gavroche.
He said: “I dined at the Rusty Pig one evening and was so blown away by the set up, I made enquiries about work.”
Beatrice spent three years as a member of long-haul cabin crew but decided to swap the skies for event management after finding about the role.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “It’s an ideal role for me; using the experience I gained through my studies and a year’s placement in Australia working for Marriot Hotels is already proving invaluable.”
Rusty Pig owner Robin Rea said: “We’re all excited to grow the Rusty Pig team with impressive new talent. I’m delighted to give a warm welcome to Rob and Beatrice.”
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 5 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open