Newton Poppleford coffee morning raises �565 and other news
A spring coffee morning and table top sale at Newton Poppleford Village Hall on Saturday raised �565 for Hospiscare. Read this and more.
CONCERT CLASSICS: The Isca Ensemble will stage a special concert in aid of Save the Children at Sidmouth Parish Church on June 30.
The event will begin at 8pm. Tickets (�10) are available from Paragon Books.
HOSPISCARE BOOST: A spring coffee morning and table top sale at Newton Poppleford Village Hall on Saturday raised �565 for Hospiscare.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers Ros and Dave Hancock, of the Otter Vale Friends of Hospiscare, thanked everyone who supported the event.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
SWEET EVENT: Youth work in Sidmouth will be boosted by a Puddings and Promises evening next Saturday (May 12) at St Francis Church Hall in Woolbrook Road at 7.30pm.