Newton Poppleford couple take on Sidmouth cafe
New owners of Sidmouth cafe are adding to menu choices
A couple from Newton Poppleford are the new owners of Selleys Caf� in Sidmouth’s Libra Court, writes Rufus Baker-Morris.
John and Katrina Lort took over the caf� last Tuesday, July 5, and said: “Things were a bit manic at first, but now it’s going fine.”
While they have kept most things the same in the caf�, several additions have been made to the menu.
Katrina, 48, said: “We felt that if we kept most things the same then regular customers would be happy.”
You may also want to watch:
The caf� has been going strong for 20 years.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight