Newton Poppleford couple take on Sidmouth cafe
New owners of Sidmouth cafe are adding to menu choices
A couple from Newton Poppleford are the new owners of Selleys Caf� in Sidmouth’s Libra Court, writes Rufus Baker-Morris.
John and Katrina Lort took over the caf� last Tuesday, July 5, and said: “Things were a bit manic at first, but now it’s going fine.”
While they have kept most things the same in the caf�, several additions have been made to the menu.
Katrina, 48, said: “We felt that if we kept most things the same then regular customers would be happy.”
You may also want to watch:
The caf� has been going strong for 20 years.
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 4 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 8 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Sidmouth undone by powerful St Austell performance