Online Newton Poppleford village show to raise funds for Devon Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
People in the Newton Poppleford area are being invited to show off their gardening, baking, art and photography talents in an online village show.
The ‘show’ will take place on a Facebook page, with entrants being asked to send in photographs of their exhibits.
The pictures will be on display from Wednesday, July 1 until Monday, August 31, and real-life rosettes will be given to the winners in each class.
The show is the idea of Zoe Adey, who runs Paws Rosettes and Ribbons, and will be making the rosettes herself.
There are 50 classes in total, with competitions for garden produce, baking, handicrafts, flower arrangements and photography.
You may also want to watch:
In some categories there are separate sections for children and teenagers.
The competition is open to residents of Newton Poppleford, Harpford, Colaton Raleigh, Northmostown, Venn Ottery, Southerton and Tipton St. John.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
Individuals and businesses are invited to sponsor classes for £10, with the money going to the Devon Air Ambulance Trust.
For details on how to enter or sponsor a class, visit https://www.facebook.com/NPVillageShow/