NHS Foundation Trust hopes
CURRENTLY in formal consultations in the hope of becoming an NHS Foundation Trust in 2010, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust s next board meeting will take place next Thursday (November 26).
CURRENTLY in formal consultations in the hope of becoming an NHS Foundation Trust in 2010, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust's next board meeting will take place next Thursday (November 26).
Open to the public, anyone wishing to pose questions at the meeting, which starts at 10am, must put these forward in advance.
Attendance can be confirmed with Melodie Juste or Dave Rogers on (01392) 261506. Seating is limited for the meeting at Abbey Court, Eagle Way, Exeter.
The Trust's chief executive Ken Wenman said: "We are hoping to become an NHS Foundation Trust in 2010 and are currently in the formal consultation period, during which time people are encouraged to have their say on our proposals.
You may also want to watch:
"Anyone is welcome to attend the board meeting if they have any questions relating to our NHS Foundation Trust application, or in relation to any other ambulance service topic.
"This is an exciting time for the service and we want to continue delivering patient care which is shaped by the people we treat and the communities we serve.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 5 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 6 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 9 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 10 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'