NHS Foundation Trust hopes
CURRENTLY in formal consultations in the hope of becoming an NHS Foundation Trust in 2010, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust s next board meeting will take place next Thursday (November 26).
CURRENTLY in formal consultations in the hope of becoming an NHS Foundation Trust in 2010, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust's next board meeting will take place next Thursday (November 26).
Open to the public, anyone wishing to pose questions at the meeting, which starts at 10am, must put these forward in advance.
Attendance can be confirmed with Melodie Juste or Dave Rogers on (01392) 261506. Seating is limited for the meeting at Abbey Court, Eagle Way, Exeter.
The Trust's chief executive Ken Wenman said: "We are hoping to become an NHS Foundation Trust in 2010 and are currently in the formal consultation period, during which time people are encouraged to have their say on our proposals.
You may also want to watch:
"Anyone is welcome to attend the board meeting if they have any questions relating to our NHS Foundation Trust application, or in relation to any other ambulance service topic.
"This is an exciting time for the service and we want to continue delivering patient care which is shaped by the people we treat and the communities we serve.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98