NHS Foundation Trust hopes
CURRENTLY in formal consultations in the hope of becoming an NHS Foundation Trust in 2010, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust s next board meeting will take place next Thursday (November 26).
CURRENTLY in formal consultations in the hope of becoming an NHS Foundation Trust in 2010, South Western Ambulance Service NHS Trust's next board meeting will take place next Thursday (November 26).
Open to the public, anyone wishing to pose questions at the meeting, which starts at 10am, must put these forward in advance.
Attendance can be confirmed with Melodie Juste or Dave Rogers on (01392) 261506. Seating is limited for the meeting at Abbey Court, Eagle Way, Exeter.
The Trust's chief executive Ken Wenman said: "We are hoping to become an NHS Foundation Trust in 2010 and are currently in the formal consultation period, during which time people are encouraged to have their say on our proposals.
"Anyone is welcome to attend the board meeting if they have any questions relating to our NHS Foundation Trust application, or in relation to any other ambulance service topic.
"This is an exciting time for the service and we want to continue delivering patient care which is shaped by the people we treat and the communities we serve.
- 1 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 2 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 5 Students carry on Christmas tradition by taking tree through town
- 6 Sidmouth to get state of the art hearing treatment
- 7 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 8 Welcome boost for road safety and a milestone for club
- 9 Christmas Light Switch-Ons in East Devon's towns
- 10 Sidmouth Bowls Club vote in a new President