Noise prompts police visit in Sidmouth
NOISY revellers prom-pted police to visit Sidmouth’s Manor Road car park on Monday night.
Members of the public complained that several vehicles were being used in an anti-social manner at the site at 9.30pm.
The concerns were over noise not driving.
Officers from the Sidmouth Local Policing Support Team attended and issued advice to the drivers – who then left the car park.
Vigilant members of the public have helped herald a downturn in vehicle-related nuisance behaviour at the spot.
You may also want to watch:
A district council drive to give boy racers their marching orders has seen its officers carry out patrols on Friday and Saturday nights - issuing a warning letter to anyone seen misbehaving.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open