Nominate your Sidmouth Citizen of the Year
Nominations sought for Sidmouth’s Citizen of the Year 2011
THE Sidmouth Herald has once again joined forces with Sidmouth Rotary Club to search for someone who deserves recognition.
Its readers have until Friday, February 3, 2012, to get their nominations in for Citizen of the Year 2011.
These can be made using the form printed on page 13 of Friday’s Sidmouth Herald, which will be reproduced in the Herald each week until Friday, January 27. Photocopied forms will not be accepted.
Completed forms should be sent in envelopes marked ‘Citizen of the Year’ to Sidmouth Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2UL, or dropped into the Co-Op store in Sidmouth High Street or Kennaway House, Coburg Road.
You may also want to watch:
Started in 1985 and backed by the Sidmouth Herald and Sidmouth Town Council, there have been 26 recipients of the title Citizen of the Year.
Last year’s winner, Brian Manwaring is just the second to have worked with the youth of Sid Valley.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman