November events at the Sidmouth library
- Credit: Archant
There is something for everyone this November at Sidmouth Library.
Saturday, November 9 -2pm until 3pm: Friends of Sidmouth Library are running a talk about the life of band leader Ted Heath to mark 50 years since his death in November 1969.
Tickets are £4 and include refreshments.
Wednesday, November 13 - 3.45pm until 4.45pm: Author Jenny Moon will be reading stories for families from her new book 'Folk Tales of Rock and Stone'.
Tickets are £1 for adults and 50 pence for children.
You may also want to watch:
Tuesday, November 26 - 3pm until 4pm: Author Sarah Obermuller-Bennet will give a talk and presentation on Art Deco London.
Tickets are £5 and include a cream tea.
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
Call the library on 01395 512192 for tickets or visit the venues Facebook page.