November events at the Sidmouth library
- Credit: Archant
There is something for everyone this November at Sidmouth Library.
Saturday, November 9 -2pm until 3pm: Friends of Sidmouth Library are running a talk about the life of band leader Ted Heath to mark 50 years since his death in November 1969.
Tickets are £4 and include refreshments.
Wednesday, November 13 - 3.45pm until 4.45pm: Author Jenny Moon will be reading stories for families from her new book 'Folk Tales of Rock and Stone'.
Tickets are £1 for adults and 50 pence for children.
You may also want to watch:
Tuesday, November 26 - 3pm until 4pm: Author Sarah Obermuller-Bennet will give a talk and presentation on Art Deco London.
Tickets are £5 and include a cream tea.
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Football in support of mental health
- 6 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 7 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 8 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 9 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 10 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
Call the library on 01395 512192 for tickets or visit the venues Facebook page.