Opening night approaches for Ottery Community Theatre panto
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are selling well for Ottery Community Theatre’s (OCT) latest pantomime - Jack and the Half-Baked Beanstalk.
In the depths of Pantoland something is lurking…evil Pacman and his army of Ginger Nuts are plotting to destroy pantos once and for all!
As panto characters begin to disappear, Jack (of beanstalk fame) and his gran, Grandma, are getting worried. But how can Jack stop an army of ginger biscuits that refuse to be eaten? Can our hero save his friends in time for the interval?
The production is due to be performed in The Institute, Ottery St Mary, from Wednesday, January 24, to Saturday, January 27, at 7.30pm, with the matinee already sold out.
The group is also intending that all the raffles held throughout the show will be in memory of Clive Essame, a member of OCT, who died in October last year.
You may also want to watch:
Donations will be made to the Cancer Lifeline Southwest and Force charities.
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 4 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 7 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon