Opinion: Heartfelt thanksfrom Sidmouth Lifeboat
‘Without support we couldn’t continue’
The crew, support team and trustees of Sidmouth Lifeboat would like to thank the very many generous folk of Sidmouth, both residents and visitors alike, who have supported us during 2015.
By making contributions to Sid and Alma’s buckets on the seafront, our various collection boxes around the town, which are so kindly hosted by many local businesses, by organising various fundraising activities in our benefit, by totally unexpected individual donations and legacies, and last but not least our regular donators – the ‘Friends of Sidmouth Lifeboat’. Your contributions cover the major cost (£85,000 - £90,000) of the maintenance of the boat, tractor, boathouse and all associated equipment necessary for us to provide the service throughout the year.
Without your support we could not continue – so thank you all!
You may also want to watch:
Company secretary, Sidmouth Lifeboat
Let us know what you think. Write in to our Opinion page. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National