Otter Motors opens new garage on Finnimore Estate
- Credit: Archant
An Ottery business welcomed large crowds to the official opening of its new garage.
Otter Motors welcomed residents to have a look round its new garage at the old Otter Coaches depot on Finnimore Industrial Estate on Saturday.
Ottery’s Town Crier Laurie Palmer was among the guests at the event, which was attended by more than 70 people.
Tom Cook, director of Otter Motors, said: “It’s taken just over two years to get where we have got to. We started with one Mini and now we have 40 in stock. We do work hard, seven days a week.
“It went very well, the weather helped and a lot of people that came were people from local businesses showing their support.”
You may also want to watch:
Tom thanked Mill Street business Wall Art for their help to design signs ahead of the opening.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future