Otterton Mill gains tasty gold for hospitality
Mill owners thrilled at Taste of West gold award
A prestigious 2010 Taste of the West Award has been presented to Otterton Mill in recognition of the hospitality found at its caf�-restaurant.
Mill owners Caroline and Simon Spiller said they were ‘thrilled’ to have been named one of just two winners in Devon.
The mill’s caf�-restaurant was presented with a gold award by judges.
Otterton Mill will now go forward to the next round - the Taste of the West’s South West regional title and the South West Excellence Awards, run by South West Tourism.
You may also want to watch:
Mill co-owner Simon Spiller said: “This gold award is the latest in quite a long line of awards and accolades achieved by the mill for the local sourcing practices employed across all of our businesses.
“We are especially thrilled with this award because it is the first time we’ve put our caf�-restaurant forward for an award. Achieving gold on our first try is fantastic and a testimony to the hard work and talent of our restaurant team.”
- 1 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 2 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 3 East Devon's first zero-emission hire car now on the road
- 4 Wars of the Roses and end of the medieval era
- 5 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 6 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 7 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 8 Official accreditation for Sidmouth Vikings
- 9 Joseph's year of 100 half marathons to support refugees
- 10 Art society gear up for return of exhibition