Otterton Mill gains tasty gold for hospitality
Mill owners thrilled at Taste of West gold award
A prestigious 2010 Taste of the West Award has been presented to Otterton Mill in recognition of the hospitality found at its caf�-restaurant.
Mill owners Caroline and Simon Spiller said they were ‘thrilled’ to have been named one of just two winners in Devon.
The mill’s caf�-restaurant was presented with a gold award by judges.
Otterton Mill will now go forward to the next round - the Taste of the West’s South West regional title and the South West Excellence Awards, run by South West Tourism.
You may also want to watch:
Mill co-owner Simon Spiller said: “This gold award is the latest in quite a long line of awards and accolades achieved by the mill for the local sourcing practices employed across all of our businesses.
“We are especially thrilled with this award because it is the first time we’ve put our caf�-restaurant forward for an award. Achieving gold on our first try is fantastic and a testimony to the hard work and talent of our restaurant team.”
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future