Otterton Mill gains tasty gold for hospitality
Mill owners thrilled at Taste of West gold award
A prestigious 2010 Taste of the West Award has been presented to Otterton Mill in recognition of the hospitality found at its caf�-restaurant.
Mill owners Caroline and Simon Spiller said they were ‘thrilled’ to have been named one of just two winners in Devon.
The mill’s caf�-restaurant was presented with a gold award by judges.
Otterton Mill will now go forward to the next round - the Taste of the West’s South West regional title and the South West Excellence Awards, run by South West Tourism.
You may also want to watch:
Mill co-owner Simon Spiller said: “This gold award is the latest in quite a long line of awards and accolades achieved by the mill for the local sourcing practices employed across all of our businesses.
“We are especially thrilled with this award because it is the first time we’ve put our caf�-restaurant forward for an award. Achieving gold on our first try is fantastic and a testimony to the hard work and talent of our restaurant team.”
- 1 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 2 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 10 Two superb centuries in Sidbury victory