Ottery Campaign 2011 - last chance to nominate
Nominate a cause for the Ottery Herald to back in its Campaign 2011
TIME is running out for you to send in nominations for the Ottery Herald’s CAMPAIGN 2011.
Following the success last year with Campaign 2010 supporting Ottery and District Help Scheme, we are again running a campaign to back another local cause.
It is the role of a community newspaper to reflect the hopes and needs of those living in the area – something we are proud to have been doing for the past 160 years.
By actively supporting people’s aspirations, we aim to help make it a better place for all to thrive.
You may also want to watch:
So once again we are asking readers to nominate a good cause for us to campaign for in 2011.
It should be something that is local, relevant to the community and one which will benefit as many people as possible.
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 5 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 10 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
It must also be achievable.
We hope to make our decision who to support by the end of January, which means we need to have your nominations by next Wednesday, January 26, at the latest.
Please submit your nominations to: CAMPAIGN 2011, Ottery Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2UL.