Ottery Campaign 2011 - last chance to nominate
Nominate a cause for the Ottery Herald to back in its Campaign 2011
TIME is running out for you to send in nominations for the Ottery Herald’s CAMPAIGN 2011.
Following the success last year with Campaign 2010 supporting Ottery and District Help Scheme, we are again running a campaign to back another local cause.
It is the role of a community newspaper to reflect the hopes and needs of those living in the area – something we are proud to have been doing for the past 160 years.
By actively supporting people’s aspirations, we aim to help make it a better place for all to thrive.
You may also want to watch:
So once again we are asking readers to nominate a good cause for us to campaign for in 2011.
It should be something that is local, relevant to the community and one which will benefit as many people as possible.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
It must also be achievable.
We hope to make our decision who to support by the end of January, which means we need to have your nominations by next Wednesday, January 26, at the latest.
Please submit your nominations to: CAMPAIGN 2011, Ottery Herald, Archant SW, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Airport Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2UL.