Ottery Carnival crowns its royalty for 2018
- Credit: Archant
Meet Ottery Carnival’s new Queen and princesses.
Ottery’s new carnival Queen and princess have been crowned as part of a special ceremony.
Mia Kelly, Holly Keen and Rihanna Hutchinson will succeed Hannah Rugg, Freya Bailey and Millie Gething as Queen and princesses for the 2018 carnival circuit.
Also during the event supporters of the carnival were recognised for their fundraising.
Among those to receive prizes were the Volunteer Inn, the London Inn and Sal’s Cafe.
You may also want to watch:
The event took place at The Institute before the carnival in the evening.
Read more in this week’s paper.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
See our gallery from this year’s carnival here.