Ottery Community Theatre prepare to hop into panto with new production
- Credit: Archant
Ottery’s annual pantomime is expected to keep audiences ‘ribberted’ to their seats when curtains go up next week.
Ottery Community Theatre will perform its original production Froggy, Froggy, at The Institute from Wednesday (January 23) until Saturday (January 26).
Expect many twists as OCT prepare to deviate from the traditional with a script packed full of well-known music, bright costumes and colourful characters.
All evening performances begin at 7.30pm.
For the first time this year, the group is performing two Saturday matinees at noon and 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
The show has been directed by Laurie Palmer.
Hop down to Pearson’s in Silver Street to pick up your tickets, which are priced at £7 for adults and £4.50 for 18s and under. A group discount is available with a free ticket for every ten bought.
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 7 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
Email otterycommunity email@example.com or call 01404 813741 for more information.