Ottery Community Theatre prepare to hop into panto with new production
- Credit: Archant
Ottery’s annual pantomime is expected to keep audiences ‘ribberted’ to their seats when curtains go up next week.
Ottery Community Theatre will perform its original production Froggy, Froggy, at The Institute from Wednesday (January 23) until Saturday (January 26).
Expect many twists as OCT prepare to deviate from the traditional with a script packed full of well-known music, bright costumes and colourful characters.
All evening performances begin at 7.30pm.
For the first time this year, the group is performing two Saturday matinees at noon and 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
The show has been directed by Laurie Palmer.
Hop down to Pearson’s in Silver Street to pick up your tickets, which are priced at £7 for adults and £4.50 for 18s and under. A group discount is available with a free ticket for every ten bought.
- 1 Sidmouth candidates looking for your vote at the County Council elections
- 2 Otter Valley candidates get ready for County Council elections
- 3 Can you help Ottery become plastic free?
- 4 Town council vacancies to be filled at the ballot box
- 5 Tributes paid to GP who dedicated 36 years to Sid Valley patients
- 6 Three Barbaras and a dog move in at Lockyer Lodge
- 7 Build Back Fairer by supporting Fairtrade in Sidmouth
- 8 Hotels are reopening soon - lets hope they can stay that way
- 9 The return of Covid to the streets of Sidmouth, and what St George did next!
- 10 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
Email otterycommunity firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01404 813741 for more information.