Ottery dog-ban decision stil 'some time away'
CONTROVERSIAL Ottery dog-control orders are some time away from being decided upon-says East Devon District Council.
CONTROVERSIAL Ottery dog-control orders are "some time" away from being decided upon-says East Devon District Council.
The Herald was told this week that due to the "complexity" if the region-wide issue, which includes proposals to ban dogs from Winter's Lane playing field and restrict them to being kept on leads in the Land of Canaan, results of a recent public consultation will be discussed by EDDC's corporate overview committee- possibly at the end of the month.
Any recommendations will then go to executive board members for ratification.
An EDDC spokesman said new regulations will not come into affect in April. He added:
You may also want to watch:
"It will be some time yet before the orders are actually in place and enforced.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman