Ottery factory plans to be discussed and other news
- Credit: Getty Images
There is an Ottery Town Council meeting to discuss the plans to redevelop the old factory and former mill site on Monday evening. Read this and more.
MEN’S BREAKFAST: The next Men’s Breakfast in Ottery will take place on Saturday, January 19 at the Tumbling Weir Hotel.
The speaker is Katie Drew, former administrator at the parish church who now works for The Melanesian Mission, talking about the work of the charity.
Tickets cost £8, contact 01404 851121 to book a place.
OPEN MIC: There is an evening of music at The Lamb and Flag pub in Ottery on Sunday with an open mic event starting at 8pm.
- 1 'It's a nightmare': Sidmouth business react as roadworks get underway
- 2 Ottery resident honoured by Spanish principality
- 3 Night-time fish thief makes daring raids on Otter Garden Centre pond
- 4 Exciting discovery as Sidmouth observatory reopens
- 5 'Small farmers' livelihoods face collapse, post-Brexit'
- 6 DCC survey shows the condition of Devon's roads has improved
- 7 Tell us a Story
- 8 Sidmouth Repair Cafe to hold first session of the New Year
- 9 Book your space in the Ottery Tent at 2022 Food and Families Festival
- 10 Ottery's beautiful and historic church - 'little sister' to Exeter Cathedral
FACTORY PLANS: There is an Ottery Town Council meeting to discuss the plans to redevelop the old factory and former mill site on Monday evening.
It will take place in The King’s School dining hall from 7.30pm, where the council’s planning committee will run the rule over the seven different applications submitted by Churchill Property South West, which make up the combined proposals to create around 100 new homes in the town.
There will also be an opportunity for members of the public to voice their opinions on the scheme.