Ottery firefighters called to wood-burning stove incident in West Hill
PUBLISHED: 09:25 21 March 2017 | UPDATED: 09:25 21 March 2017
Firefighters in Ottery were called out to West Hill last night (Monday) after reports of flames from a chimney.
The crew arrived at an address in Ford Lane at 7.30pm to find the fire involved a wood-burning stove.
A Devon and Somerset fire spokesman said: “Upon their arrival crews confirmed that the fire involved a wood-burning stove. They used small tools and chimney gear to extinguish the fire.”
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Sidmouth Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.