Ottery Food and Families Festival returns this June
- Credit: Archant
The organisers behind Ottery’s annual Food and Families Festival will be serving up another treat when the event
Now in its sixth year, the festival will again feature live music, chef demonstrations, tasty food and drink and children’s activities throughout the day.
Amy Jones, festival spokeswoman, said: “The team have been working hard over the winter months and it’s all starting to come together.
“The market place will again be a great showcase for our local traders. We have returning favourites and some new traders to introduce. There will also be a wider variety of hot food traders in the marquee area.”
She also thanked local businesses and Sainsbury’s for their continued support.
You may also want to watch:
Amy said: “Sainsbury’s have supported the festival from year one, allowing us to hold the event in their car park and enabling our vision of a true town-centre community event. Without their generosity the festival simply wouldn’t exist.”
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon