Ottery Library to host wellbeing course
A free course aimed at improving the wellbeing of people in later life will be coming to Ottery in the new year.
The six-week programme is aimed at those aged over 50s and looks to address a wide variety of topics including diet and fitness, relationships, sleep and social networks.
Elaine Nicholas, project worker from Drink Wise Age Well, said the programme has the ability to inspire as participants learn tools and techniques to improve their health and wellbeing.
The programme will start on January 16 in Ottery St Mary Library.
The two hourly sessions will then take place on January 23, 30 and February 6, 13 and 20.
You may also want to watch:
The sessions run from 10.30am to 12.30pm.
Drink Wise Age Well will also run courses in Seaton Library, starting on January 18.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
If you wish to book a slot on the course, call Ottery Library on 01404 813838 or telephone Drink Wise Age Well on 0800 304 7034.