Ottery man bitten in nightclub assault
An Ottery man was bitten in the face at a nightclub in Exmouth in what police are calling an ‘unprovoked assault’.
The man required stitches and officers are appealing for information following the incident inside the Q Club on Saturday night.
A spokesman for Devon and Cornwall Police said: “In what is described as an unprovoked attack, the 37-year-old victim was bitten in the face by another man.”
Police added the victim, who is from Ottery St Mary, sustained a wound which required stitches.
The incident took place between 10.30pm and midnight on Saturday, 25 February at the nightclub in Manchester Street,.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said the offender is described as being in his mid to late 20s, around 6ft to 6ft 2ins tall, of average build and with short blonde hair.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police on 101, quoting crime reference number KE/12/467.
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Photo competition will capture the town's important moments
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 Good vibrations will be felt as the boys return to the beach
- 8 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 10 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones