Ottery man bitten in nightclub assault
An Ottery man was bitten in the face at a nightclub in Exmouth in what police are calling an ‘unprovoked assault’.
The man required stitches and officers are appealing for information following the incident inside the Q Club on Saturday night.
A spokesman for Devon and Cornwall Police said: “In what is described as an unprovoked attack, the 37-year-old victim was bitten in the face by another man.”
Police added the victim, who is from Ottery St Mary, sustained a wound which required stitches.
The incident took place between 10.30pm and midnight on Saturday, 25 February at the nightclub in Manchester Street,.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said the offender is described as being in his mid to late 20s, around 6ft to 6ft 2ins tall, of average build and with short blonde hair.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police on 101, quoting crime reference number KE/12/467.
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead