Ottery mum’s thank-you to public after finding daughter
An Ottery mum says she has been ‘overwhelmed’ and ‘humbled’ by public support to find her daughter after she went missing at the weekend.
Charlotte Hatswell was found safe and well in London on Sunday after she was reported missing the day before.
The police and her mum Sarah thanked the public for their support.
Sarah said: “We have been completely overwhelmed by the support of our family, friends and complete strangers who have helped us in our search to find Charlotte.
“By sharing our posts on social media, press releases, preparing posters, printing and distributing flyers, contacting organisations, physically searching, messaging their support and keeping her in thoughts and prayers, thousands of people have made a difference. Everything mattered. We are humbled.
You may also want to watch:
“We are so grateful to have Charlotte back with us, safe and sound and will now spend time as a family trying to make sense of what has happened over the last couple of days.”
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National