Ottery mum’s thank-you to public after finding daughter
An Ottery mum says she has been ‘overwhelmed’ and ‘humbled’ by public support to find her daughter after she went missing at the weekend.
Charlotte Hatswell was found safe and well in London on Sunday after she was reported missing the day before.
The police and her mum Sarah thanked the public for their support.
Sarah said: “We have been completely overwhelmed by the support of our family, friends and complete strangers who have helped us in our search to find Charlotte.
“By sharing our posts on social media, press releases, preparing posters, printing and distributing flyers, contacting organisations, physically searching, messaging their support and keeping her in thoughts and prayers, thousands of people have made a difference. Everything mattered. We are humbled.
You may also want to watch:
“We are so grateful to have Charlotte back with us, safe and sound and will now spend time as a family trying to make sense of what has happened over the last couple of days.”
- 1 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 4 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 7 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 8 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 9 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon