Plastic free shop to open in Sidmouth
- Credit: Archant
An independent business offering eco-shopping and refills will open in Sidmouth next month.
Dan Prince, who owns FillFull in Ottery, will be taking on the Devon Embroidery shop in Cross Lane.
Mr Prince opened his Mill Street business in 2018, becoming the town's first zero-waste, plastic-free shop.
Shoppers will be able to bring in containers and bottles to fill with the products of their choice, including gluten and dairy-free food, natural cosmetics and environment-friendly cleaning products.
Mr Prince hopes to open the Cross Lane premises in the middle of November and will work between the two shops.
You may also want to watch:
The dad-of-two said: "It's going to be interesting. I'm really looking forward to it. It is what I have wanted to do for a while. It's a lot smaller. I'll be very specific with my products and I will be doing very mainstream stuff.
"It will not just be gluten and dairy free and I can order stuff in. It is eco-shopping and refills."
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 5 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future